Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A family treasure!!

Albert,

First and foremost, Happy Birthday.  I hope we get the luxury of having you in our family for another 60 years!!  You are and have been one of the best parts of our family,  always going out of your way to be where you need to be in both happy and sad times. You are funny, caring and loving.  In a nutshell, you are an inspiration!!

If I could just take up a moment of your time to go down memory lane (I do not want to take up too much time, hehe the clock is ticking at 60).  I remember seeing you for at one of our family weddings and you told me about the tee shirts you and your friends made up for a cruise that said "Al's Pals".  Well, that says a lot.  It is a testimony of how well liked you are!  I also wanted to share that my Dad was a big fan of yours and I honestly can say I know why.  Lastly, I really enjoyed having you as a houseguest.  The next time you are in Jersey, please know that you have a room with a bed whenever you like!  And to be respectful, I will have a stepstool next to the bed since you are now 60 and will probably need the lift!!!

Anyway, I am sure there are a gazillion of these postings, so I will not be gradiose in thinking you'd want to spend  all your time reading mine.  So I will say farewell, wish you the best 60th birthday along with health, happiness and prosperity, and hope that we get to see each other again very soon.

Love to you and your family,

Cousin Cheryl and her family

No comments:

Post a Comment