Monday, February 20, 2012


There were so many funny things I was going to post, and Meg kept telling me, "You can't say that".  OK, so I'm not going to say anything about Al turning 60 and being so old and all since Meg thinks it will hurt poor Al's feelings.  Me, I'm thinking, heck at his age, he will forget who left anything that upset him; and if he does remember it, he will almost certainly blame one of his brothers and I'm off the hook.  Nevertheless, I'm going to defer to Meg.

Al, I hope you have a great birthday!  I was going through pictures to see if I could find one worthy of posting.  It turns out that I failed miserably at this.  I could not find one.  I could, however, find MANY.  I quickly came to realize that whenever some of us get together, Al is ALWAYS there.  Thanks, Al, for making family a priority.

I've always treasured the examples that our parents and grandparents set for us.  As we all are aging, I'm seeing you set the same examples for the rest of us.  Al, you are a class act in every way.  You make us proud, you make us laugh, you make us cherish you!

Thanks for being exactly who you are – have a great birthday!

Love,
Jamie & Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment